Houma-Terrebonne Airport (KHUM) is a General Aviation Airport
- Reference Point – Latitude N 29˚ 34’ 02.65”, Longitude W 90˚ 39’ 37.27”.
- Two intersecting concrete intersecting runways –
- Runway 18/36 – North-South Runway – 6,508 feet long by 150 feet wide – Full Instrument Landing System.
- Runway 12/30 – Crosswind Runway – 5,000 feet long by 200 feet wide – non-precision approach.
- FAA publishes six instrument approach procedures for the airport.
- Frequency radio communication: Ground 121.8 – ATIS 120.25 – Tibby Vortac 112.0 – ILS 108.5.
- AWOS frequency is 120.250 MHZ, phone number is 985-876-4055 – current weather conditions available on the airport 24 hours a day.
- Airport Master Record
On Site Control Tower
- Air Traffic at HUM is controlled by an on site FAA Level 1, FVR, non-radar tower.
- Tower Radio Frequency: 125.3
- Tower Hours: Seven days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST.
- Tower Manager: Mr. Andrew Cook (985) 879-4309
Fixed Base Operators
There are three (3) fixed operators at HUM offering various services including fueling (AvGas and Jet), maintenance, parking, air charter and rental car services.
Apex Jet Center, LLC
Hammonds Air Service, Inc.
Houma Avionics, Inc.
The Houma-Terrebonne Airport is host to helicopter operators shuttling crews out to oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico.
Bristow Group, Inc.
PHI Aviation, LLC
Westwind Helicopters, Inc.
Other Aviation Business or Private Aviators
Acadian Ambulance Services, Inc
Airport Support, Inc
Big Sky Hangars, LLC
Cenac Community Reinvestment, LLC
C-Side Destin Properties, LLC
Hangar 311, LLC
Kinetica Partners, LLC
LeBeouf Bros. Towing, Inc.
Leo C. Ledet, Jr.
MD Flight Ops, LLC
David R. & Mary A.H. Maples
RG Aviation, LLC
RHP, LLC d/b/a Romeo Papa, LLC
Rentokil North America, LLC (Rittiner Group, LLC)
Rouse Holdings, LLC
Sky Pilot, LLC
T & W Properties, LLC